At the heart of the Society of Critical Care Medicine's mission is the education of all professionals involved with the care of the critically ill and injured. As a service to the critical care community, SCCM compiles this list of Society educational programs as well as those submitted by others. In addition to live courses, SCCM offers a full line of courses On Demand that can be viewed from the convenience of a learner's home or office.
Posting to SCCM's Conference Calendar
Only non-profit organizations are eligible. The educational program will be reviewed for its relevance in critical care medicine and the mission of SCCM. SCCM retains the right to decline posting any meeting at its sole discretion, including those for educational programs that compete with a similar SCCM educational program or product. Posting of a program to the SCCM website does not constitute an endorsement from the Society. To submit your program for posting to the SCCM website, please email the following information to Lindsay Tintera:
- Complete meeting name (no acronyms)
- Date(s) of meeting
- URL or .pdf of the complete program
- An electronic sample of printed promotional literature and/or advertising
Posting of a program to the SCCM website does not constitute an endorsement on the part of the Society of Critical Care Medicine. Eligible organizations may seek formal endorsement of their programs by meeting the appropriate criteria and completing an application.
ASPEN 2020 Nutrition Science & Practice Conference
3/20/2021 - 3/23/2021
The ASPEN 2021 Nutrition Science & Practice Conference is an interdisciplinary learning and networking forum for clinicians and researchers who recognize nutrition’s lifesaving impact on patient outcomes.
With 38 conference sessions, which include live oral abstract presentations, an e-poster gallery, an interactive expo, and a variety of networking opportunities, ASPEN21 allows you to customize the conference to your educational needs. Here are a few highlights:
Advanced conferencing technology will enable you to ask questions and confer with experts and colleagues from around the globe.
- Consulting the Experts to Manage Challenging Cases DETAILS
- Circadian Rhythms and Implications for Nutrition and Medicine DETAILS
- Gastrointestinal Dysfunction in Pediatric Critical Care: Updates in Pathophysiology, and Diagnostic and Therapeutic Strategies DETAILS
- Enterally Feeding the Unstable Critically Ill Patient DETAILS
- Clinical Pathway Guideline (CPG) for Feeding Critically Ill Children: Food for Thought! DETAILS
- Comprehensive Treatment of Chronic Critically Ill Patients DETAILS
Visit the ASPEN21 site for the complete program, list of pre-conference courses, and CE information. Register early for best prices.