Discovery can provide additional administrative services for a fee. Please contact the Discovery team
to obtain a custom quote.
SCCM has a full-time program manager on staff. The program managers’ primary responsibility is to oversee research projects from conception through final reporting which may include:
- Oversees individual research projects from pre-award to post-award
- Tracks project timelines and budget compliance
- Maintains records and reports on project status
SCCM has a full-time grant writer/manager on staff. The grant writer/manager’s primary responsibility is to assess grant opportunities that align with SCCM priorities and to manage the process from the writing phase through grant closeout.
Grant writer/manager consultation services are offered in the following areas:
- Researches and identifies specific grant opportunities from foundations, government agencies, and industry
- Provides consultation to investigators to develop successful grant proposals, including grant preparation and timely submission
- Assists with grant proposal budget development
- Manages grant compliance activities related to IRB, HIPAA, federal contractual, and grant regulations
- Works with investigators to complete and ensure timely submissions of interim and final reports to funding agencies
SCCM has a full-time research database administrator responsible for the performance, integrity, and security of SCCM’s research-related database.
Research database administrator consultation services are offered in the following areas:
- Develops conceptual design for planned research database projects, in conjunction with principal investigators and research staff.
- Develops designs that facilitate back-end data organization and user-facing accessibility and usability.
- Develops project-specific procedures to implement and ensure the collection of accurate and usable data.
- Assists principal investigators and institutions with setup, testing, and implementation of data collection.
- Prepares and distributes data reports to principal investigators.
SCCM has PhD level, contractual statisticians responsible for leading statistical analytical efforts for research. This includes designing and conducting quantitative and qualitative analyses while supporting grant proposals.
Statistician consultation services are offered in the following areas:
- Develops grant proposals with the principal investigator.
- Designs study protocols, research plans, and research methodologies.
- Conducts complex, hypothesis-driven analyses using advanced statistical techniques to address research questions and topics.
- Develops collection methods and techniques, evaluates source reliability, organizes results, and prepares conclusions and predictions.
- Conducts and directs advanced statistical analyses for program deliverables.
- Prepares, reviews, and interprets technical reports, charts, tables, abstracts, manuscripts, and contract deliverables.
Communications resources are designed to provide the research community with a variety of channels to reach their audience. Expert staff will assist in distributing the latest information related to SCCM research activities.
Communication resources are offering in the following areas:
- Email distribution in Critical eConnections - $500 for SCCM members; $750 for non-members
- Email distribution to the SCCM membership and/or segmented membership - $3,000 for SCCM Members; $4,000 non-members