Critical care clinicians are heroes in the COVID-19 response. The Society of Critical Care Medicine wants to feature the brave and impressive work done by the critical care community.
Please share your COVID-19 pearls with us! Examples include:
- Why has the COVID-19 pandemic made you proud to be in critical care?
- How has your team come together to fight COVID-19?
- What care are finding most effective?
- What do you find most challenging about being in an ICU right now?
- Do you have any advice for healthcare professionals?
- Has your personal/family life been impacted because of self-isolation and, if so, how are you coping
If you'd like a share a photo, use the form below.
* required fields
By uploading the photo/video and selecting submit, you agree that you have the right and ability to grant said rights to the photo. Additionally, you hereby grant to the Society of Critical Care Medicine (SCCM) the perpetual, non-exclusive, worldwide right to use, edit, copy, exhibit, publish, or otherwise distribute in any medium now known or later created. Furthermore, you waive any right, title, and interest you may have in any compensation arising or related to SCCM's use of the photo. Lastly, you release SCCM from and against any and all claims, liabilities, demands, actions, causes of action(s), costs and expenses whatsoever, at law or in equity, known or unknown, anticipated or unanticipated, from use of the photo.