The Guidelines App is available within the SCCM App.
The Guidelines App provides full access to select Society of Critical Care Medicine’s guidelines. The app allows users to take notes on each guideline and offers options to email or print materials easily.
Accessible guidelines include:
- Surviving Sepsis Campaign: International Guidelines for Management of Severe Sepsis and Septic Shock: 2012
- Critical Care Delivery: The Importance of Process and ICU Structure to Improved Outcomes
- Guidelines for the use of an insulin infusion for the management of hyperglycemia in critically ill patients
- Management of the Potential Organ Donor in the ICU: Society of Critical Care Medicine/American College of Chest Physicians/Association of Organ Procurement Organizations Consensus Statement
- Guidelines for intensive care unit design
Download the App
- Access agendas, faculty and CE information in the SCCM Events App
- Access the Surviving Sepsis Campaign App
- Stream all iCritical Care episodes
- Search the SCCM Member Directory
- View and download SCCM Guidelines
- Access News and Career Central Updates
- Much more!
Apps designed specifically for the iPhone, iPad and Android are available now! Search "SCCM" in Google Play or the iTunes store.