Registration is now open for the Society of Critical Care Medicine’s (SCCM) summer 2017 Critical Care Ultrasound courses. These courses will be held at the Loews Chicago O’Hare Hotel in Rosemont, Illinois, USA.
The comprehensive, two-day Critical Care Ultrasound: Adult and Critical Care Ultrasound: Pediatric and Neonatal courses will be held July 30 to 31, 2017. The ultrasound courses will enable you to:
- Immediately integrate learned skills into your clinical practice
- Increase your diagnostic skills and scanning proficiency
- Earn continuing medical education credit hours available to physicians and nurses
- Learn from field experts on the latest strategies in ultrasound image interpretation and diagnostic challenges, as well as new innovations and procedures
- Experience high-quality education from prominent faculty, including nurse practitioners, physician assistants and more
- Receive a significant hands-on experience, ensured by a five-to-one learner-to-faculty ratio
Expand your fundamental echocardiographic skills and knowledge with the one-day Advanced Critical Care Ultrasound: Adult
course, which will follow on August 1, 2017. This course will focus on the specialty-specific use of echocardiography in the management of the critically ill patient, and participants will explore the noninvasive management of the hemodynamically unstable patient. New this year, expert faculty will provide hands-on training in the use of Transesophageal Echocardiography (TEE).
Registration for the ultrasound courses includes a complimentary copy of SCCM’s Comprehensive Critical Care Ultrasound eBook
, which covers the entire body and encompasses various views and diagnoses that clinicians will encounter at the bedside in both adult and pediatric populations.