The Guidelines App is available within the SCCM App.
The Guidelines App provides full access to select Society of Critical Care Medicine’s guidelines. The app allows users to take notes on each guideline and offers options to email or print materials easily.
Accessible guidelines include:
Download the SCCM App
- Surviving Sepsis Campaign: International Guidelines for Management of Severe Sepsis and Septic Shock: 2012
- Critical Care Delivery: The Importance of Process and ICU Structure to Improved Outcomes
- Guidelines for the use of an insulin infusion for the management of hyperglycemia in critically ill patients
- Management of the Potential Organ Donor in the ICU: Society of Critical Care Medicine/American College of Chest Physicians/Association of Organ Procurement Organizations Consensus Statement
- Guidelines for intensive care unit design
The SCCM App offers a variety of other features and apps available in a central location.
- Access the Surviving Sepsis Campaign App
- Download or stream all iCritical Care episodes
- Search the SCCM Member Directory
- Access News and Career Central Updates