Dr. Joseph and Rae Brown Award
– Recognize an SCCM member who has advanced multiprofessional quality care at the regional or local level through exceptional leadership contributions that have furthered the vision and mission of chapters or affiliates.
Family-Centered Care Innovation Award
– Commend an ICU team that has succeeded in instituting a novel approach to compassionate care and has a desire to share that innovation with other teams.
THRIVE Innovation Award
– Recognize an individual, team or center for innovation in partnership that addresses the needs of survivors of critical illness, including the family, to optimize recovery through novel paradigms of care delivery, improved coordination of care and/or the design and implementation of virtual or in-person support groups.
ICU Heroes Award
– Acknowledge a heroic ICU patient, their respective family members and the multiprofessional ICU team that delivered the care.Safar Global Partner Award
- Recognize individuals and/or institutions making material contributions to SCCM’s achievement of its international strategic priorities.
ICU Design Citation Applications Due August 15
Submit your application
for the ICU Design Citation, which is co-sponsored by the Society of Critical Care Medicine, the American Association of Critical-Care Nurses and the American Institute of Architects Academy of Architecture for Health. The award recognizes an operating critical care unit designed with attention to both functional and humanitarian issues.