The Society of Critical Care Medicine’s (SCCM) Multiprofessional Critical Care Review Course (MCCRC): Adult and Multiprofessional Critical Care Review Course: Pediatric will be held August 5-9, 2018, at the Loews Chicago O’Hare Hotel in Rosemont, Illinois, USA.
Each course will provide the most comprehensive review and update of the diagnosis, monitoring, and management of critically ill patients. Course highlights include:
- Modular course content, allowing for single or multiday registration to meet comprehensive or specific learning needs
- Accurate assessments of attendees’ critical care knowledge
- Interactive sessions that utilize audience response technology and practice questions, answers, and rationales
- World-class faculty who provide the most up-to-date information in critical care across all healthcare professions
- Cutting-edge topics such as extracorporeal membrane oxygenation, choice of vasopressor in shock states, renal replacement therapy techniques, environmental injuries, emerging infections, and delirium
- Online access to practice questions and post-course audio recordings of the lectures
All courses offer continuing medical education and Maintenance of Certification (MOC) credit hours to physicians, nurses, and physician assistants. Register online for the Adult or Pediatric course using your Customer ID and password, or contact SCCM Customer Service at +1 847 827-6888.