Each year, the Society of Critical Care Medicine's (SCCM) popular Congress pre-courses, Current Concepts in Adult Critical Care and Current Concepts in Pediatric Critical Care, deliver the latest clinical information relevant to patients in the intensive care unit. These courses are now available On Demand and the companion textbooks are available in print and as eBooks.
Save over 10% by purchasing the Adult or Pediatric bundle, which include the 2015 textbook and unlimited access to the On Demand course.
The 2015 version of Current Concepts in Adult Critical Care features the following topics:
- Management of the “Almost Never Events”
- Early Mobility
- Antithrombolytics and Antiplatelet Therapy in the Intensive Care Unit
- How to Start an Extracorporeal Membrane Oxygenation Program
The 2015 version of Current Concepts in Pediatric Critical Care features the following topics:
- Diabetic Ketoacidosis and Cerebral Edema
- Extracorporeal Membrane Oxygenation in High-Risk Populations
- Managing Comfort in the Critically Ill Pediatric Patient
- Donation After Cardiac Death
All of the Current Concepts resources are available for purchase in the SCCM store. If you have any questions, please contact SCCM Customer Service at +1 847 827-6888.