To license any of SCCM’s three ultrasound licensed courses, the course site must purchase a license and pay a learner fee for each participant. This includes:
- Presentations with speaker notes and instructions for running the skill stations
- Administrative and supplemental materials for the course
- A copy of Comprehensive Critical Care Ultrasound textbook for each participant
- A certificate of attendance or successful completion for each participant
- Support from SCCM’s Licensed Course Team to help secure SCCM-approved faculty and plan the course
Pricing options for SCCM’s licensed courses are tiered, based on the country in which the course is held. This allows SCCM to accommodate various ranges in needs and available financial resources.
||GDP (PPP) Per Capita
||More than $15,000
||Between $5,000 and $15,00
||Less than $5,000
* Tiered pricing is based on a country's Gross Domestic Product at Purchasing Power Parity Per Capita as reported by the World Bank in its most current World Development Indicators database.
Please contact the Licensed Course Team by filling out the form above with any circumstances that may require special pricing consideration.